S M I L E U S A® Center for Educational Excellence Study Club
The American Dental Academy of Implant Dentistry provides many educational opportunities. Continuing education courses are offered at every level of expertise for generalists and specialists. Whether you are a practitioner who performed all phases of implant treatment or a member of a team, a newcomer to implant dentistry or an experienced professional you can find something oriented for you.
In addition, the AAID offers a proven credentialing program. The Associate Fellow and Fellow Credentials are a testament to excellence in implant dentistry. The examinations for these credentials are available to dentists who meet the educational and experiential requirements.
Through our meetings, continuing educations course opportunities and credentialing program, the Academy provides dentists with valuable experiences that help expand expertise in implant dentistry.
The Study Club:
Dental study clubs provide a major opportunity for dentists to meet with other dentists and dental team members and to learn in a friendly environment. They offer members the opportunity to increase their knowledge of and
clinical skills in new concepts , materials, techniques and devices.
1. Prestige of learning from an AAID sponsored local study group
2. AGD continuing education credits provided by the Smile USA, The Center for Educational Excellence
3. As a member you can present cases from practice to the Study Club for presentation, discussion and suggestions for treatment options
4. As a member you will receive a discount on AAID national membership (Smile USA, The Center for Educational Excellence- AAID Study Club 1st year fee is $295) a savings of $100.00
5. Certificate of Participation from the AAID
Increase your referrals by educating your patients to the benefits of implant dentistry
Study Club Subject Matter:
· Basic and Advanced Implant Surgery
· Basic and Advanced Prosthodontics
· Restorative & Esthetic Dentistry
· Occlusion & Rehabilitation Principles
Dates: ( Dates are subject to change)
October 19th 2017
December 20th 2017
February 21st 2018
May 30th 2018
August 15th 2018
· Esthetics & Rehabilitation
· Legal Consideration
· Pain Management
· Oral Medicine
· Removable Prosthetics
· Minor Oral Surgery
· Perio for General Practitioners
· Treatment Planning
Location: Akbar Restaurant
21 Cortlandt St.
Edison, NJ 08837
Registration: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Lecture : 6:30 pm - 9: 30 pm
Credits: 3 hours of CE awarded
Member fee: $350 U.S.
Session fee: $95 U.S
Director: Dr. Shankar Iyer
Treasurer & Secretary: Dr. Preeti Iyer
Executive Administrator: Terri Barker