MINI RESIDENCY MALAYSIA 2018
Join our annual customized class!
• Over 150 hours of comprehensive lectures, live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
• Clinical session conducted in Penang, Malaysia
• Hands-on patient treatment under direct supervision.
• In depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols
• Non-commercial, non-sponsored course covering a wide spectrum of implant types and systems
• Certificate of completion with AGD credits
• Qualifies for CE equivalence to take up the AAID associate fellow/fellowship program.
Module 1: January 25th-29th 2017
Module 2: May 14th- 18th 2017
Module 3: August 30th- September 3rd 2017
Module 1 (New batch): August 30th- September 3rd 2017